Wednesday 5 February 2014

Jewellery making - An Art or a Hobby

Hello Friends

I am a Freelancer by profession & a Jewellery maker by inclination. I got introduced to this Art way back during college days & got hooked to it quite instantly. I used to make & sell jewellery & earn extra pocket money. But ofcourse after the degree, & further studies, career, marriage, kid......Jewellery making took a back seat.

But after a few years when I thought that I should spend more time with my growing kid, I quit my job & started with my Husband in his business. This is when I started rekindling my old passion of jewellery making. Its been a year that I teach Jewellery making & also sell DIY & starter kits & Jewellery on ebay.com.

For more on my jewelleries please visit: https://www.facebook.com/DGCreationjewelleries

For multiple purchases, please confirm Courier discounts.

For Jewellery making classess, please leave comments.

BLOG TITLE

4 comments:

  1. Awesome work!! Good going.. All the best (y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you had taught me how to make bead earnings and rings. We would make them together in Wipro. Really good of you to pursue your passion. Well done and all the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nivi my Pooh. Hope we catch up soon.

      Delete
  3. I appreciate this blog, please share this kind of information.
    jewellery making courses

    ReplyDelete